Tuesday 29 March 2011

Evaluation

My evaluation of my trailer has begun!


Now that I have completed my trailer and am collecting feedback I am answering the following four questions to evaluate my project.


1. In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge codes and conventions of real media products.
2. How effective is the combination of your main product and ancillary tasks?
3. What have you learned from your audience feedback?
4. How did you use media technologies in the construction, research and planning and evaluation stages?


I will shortly upload my trailer to this Blog, Facebook and YouTube, as well as posting JPEG images of my ancillary tasks on Facebook and this Blog.. I will use this as a base for people to provide me with feedback as well as showing people and asking for feedback. 

1 comment:

  1. The blog shows signs of industry. Well done. Post an explanation and evaluation of KEY MEDIA THEORIES - you need it for G3251b: explain the theories, constructively criticise them, then relate them to your trailer - - by the exam you should know at least:GENRE- STEVE NEALE / CHRISTIAN METZ + ONE MORE - NARRATIVE - TODOROV/PROPP + ONE MORE -- AUDIENCE - HYPODERMIC / AUDIENCE AS PRODUCTS = PLUS TWO MORE, PLUS AT LEAST 3 FOR REPRESENTATION AND 3 FOR MEDIA LANGUAGE - Mr Media - MAKE SURE BLOG HAS A GOOD THEORY BIT

    ReplyDelete