Thursday 24 March 2011

Trailer nearing completion

Hiya Everyone,

Apologies for the long time without a post. I have been working hard on getting my trailer up to scratch. I have just a few tweaks left to do. Such as add in some close ups on eyes and change some of the shot filters to be more like CCTV.

I am doing this because some of my feedback from those who have viewed my trailer thus far have suggested to add more filters to enhance and portray further the CCTV element.

Also, I have began working on my ancillary tasks, which I have chosen to be a Film Magazine Cover and A Film Poster. I could have alternately chosen a website home page however I felt my previous experience with products such as Adobe InDesign will stand me in good stead to create two quality ancillary tasks.

My magazine research will appear shortly as will my poster analysis.

Stay cool guys

Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment